Tuesday, June 24, 2008

18w3d

It's a boy!!!! We are going to have a son! I can't believe it, it is so surreal to know that we are going to have a little boy in our house. Everything went well at the ultrasound. He is measuring right on track and weighs 9 ounces. They werent able to get some of the measurements because the baby wouldnt cooperate (I dont think the tech tried hard enough) so we go back in 4 weeks but everything that was measured was normal. He is cute as a button! If I could figure out how to scan these u/s pictures I would post them but I dont have one of those scanners, I will try to take pictures of them and post those.

Now we have to decide on a name...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats on your baby BOY!

Becky Le Cochon said...

ahhh that was my guess...do i win a prize????
CONGRATS!!!!!!