Tuesday, June 5, 2007

3 months later...

Well, we all know how that ended. Told everyone... everyone is excited... dr. appointment... ultrasound... blighted ovum... start naturally miscarrying... d&e... the end. It is amazing how quickly everything changes. So we are not going to dwell on the past (believe me, I have done it enough already), time to move forward. Project Fat Cat Baby (aka Little Big Head) is back underway. Hopefully there will be an update with good news soon, very soon because I dont know how much longer I can last. One more thing, I will never be able to thank everyone enough for all of their support during this time. I dont know how I would have made it through otherwise. I am so lucky.

PS Apparently, I have a very fertile yard (robins nest and rabbits nest). Hopefully some of their baby dust will be passed on to me.

No comments: