Wednesday, May 7, 2008

11w4d

Not much has happened in the last week or so. We are still waiting for the kitchen to be finished. The counters were installed but it turns out the contractor didnt order the tile for the back splash until today. Why not? I have no freaking clue! He has had what we wanted for weeks now, we rushed out to pick it out so we could get it to him. Just another example of what a great contractor he is. Since everything else is finished, we are going to start moving our stuff back in because it has been in our living room and dining room for way too long.

Baby stuff - I rented a doppler and it came on Monday. I got to hear the tiny little heart beat and it was fabulous! I am so glad that we've passed that milestone. I am going to be 12 weeks on Saturday which is huge, I cant believe we made it! Now if I could just stop throwing up. Hopefully that will end soon, I stopped my meds hoping that will help but who knows. I need to start gaining weight soon though! This losing weight has got to stop.

PS My friend had her baby girl today! Welcome to the world Peyten! I also found out another friend had her baby boy recently. Lots of babies!

1 comment:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Lisaaaaaaaa, Sweet!. I cant wait to see pics of the kitchen. I knwo having your kitchen can make you just HATE cooking , but when its finished you feel like you are a chief or something.lol
Glad the bean is there and staying......where did you rent your doppler from? i have a friend thats looking to rent one.