Monday, April 28, 2008

10w2d

So much has happened in the last 2 weeks. I had another spotting episode. I called my OB since I had graduated from the RE and they said to call the RE since they dont have ultrasound equipment (something I dont like about that office). So I went into the REs office and saw the little gummy bear with a nice healthy heartbeat. It was swimming around, I couldnt believe it! We could even see fingers, amazing. So we are pretty confident that the baby is healthy and happy in there.

We decided to share the news with my moms family last week (those that didnt already know which it turned out to be only 2 people!) and my dads family this week at a communion party. Everybody was so excited, it was a lot of fun.

Oh and in other pregnancy related news, I am wearing maternity pants for the first time today. I am sick of my bella band, it sucks. It is a knockoff from motherhood which is probably why it is horrible but I just cant stand it anymore. It keeps rolling up and exposing my unbuttoned pants. So my cousins wife gave me a bag of clothes this weekend but no work pants so I went out and got 2 pairs yesterday. They are so much more comfortable and I can let my belly hang out all I want. My mom was with me when I was shopping and she was shocked at how big my belly is. It is definitely bigger than average but I have lost 7 lbs and not gained any of it back so it's not because I am eating too much. Must just be bloat. Plus, I never claimed to have a flat stomach before all of this started so that is definitely contributing too.

In kitchen news - yes we are still working on the kitchen - the counters should be here on the 1st and everything should be finished the next day. I am thrilled! I can't wait to get my house back. It took much longer than we originally thought because of the counters but I really wanted them so it's worth it.

Also, we booked a vacation to Sanibel Island, Florida for June! Hooray! It will be our babymoon. I can't wait to get away for a little while. Hopefully I am not sick anymore!

1 comment:

Becky Le Cochon said...

UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE