Wednesday, April 9, 2008

7w4d

Not much to report. I am still sick. They gave me a new prescription but it hasnt been helping much. I can really only eat popsicles and water ice. I cant even eat soup anymore. I am so freaking hungry and I am starting to feel sick from being so hungry in addition to the all the time sickness, it is super fun. 5 more weeks? I was home yesterday and today which made it a little easier to deal with but tomorrow I am back to work. There are deadlines and deadlines dont care if I am sick. Not much is changing with my body. I am actually down 7 lbs. but I feel like maybe my uterus is getting bigger. It is very possible that I am imagining it though. Also, I have pretty much constant lower back pain. I need to start doing some yoga to gain some strength down there and stretch it out.

In other news, they are starting on our kitchen tomorrow and we havent even started to get ready. We are awesome planners. I didnt want to clean everything out if we didnt know when they were going to start so I have been putting it off. Of course, I cant help because 1 - I'm sick and 2 - after the spotting, Dr. F told me to take it easy and I think climbing up on cabinets would not be taking it easy, so Brian has to do it all himself tonight. Awesome fun. I hope we have enough boxes!

Finally, I just wanted to mention that yesterday I was 7w3d and that is when I found out about the missed miscarriage with the last pregnancy. Since I have seen the heartbeat twice and everything looks good (and I am so sick) I am actually feeling like I passed a huge milestone and everything is going to be fine from here on out. I am really pregnant and we are really going to have a baby in November!

No comments: