Sunday, April 13, 2008

8w1d

So a few things to report. I spent Wednesday night at the ER because I hadnt been able to keep anything down for a while. I was worried about the baby so I just got filled up with some fluids. The offered to admit me but I wasnt really interested in staying so we came home a few hours later. If it happens again, one my aunts will just give me the IV at home, they already brought home the supplies, it will be a much nicer experience. Not that the ER was that terrible but it was uncomfortable and not home.

In other news, I had another appointment on Friday and I GRADUATED! It was so unexpected but I am really excited. Sad to be leaving the amazing doctors and office but glad to be moving on in the pregnancy. My mom went with me and got to see the baby and heartbeat, it was very exciting. The baby looks like a gummy bear now and has a nice quick heart beat of 160. It was really amazing. I am kind of sad that I wont be having an ultrasound for a while, I will ask for the NT scan so I can have another one in a few weeks. I have my first OB appointment in a week and a half.

Kitchen update: They started the kitchen Thursday and completed the demo and even put up some of the wall cabinets. Tomorrow they should do the floor and then I imagine it wont be too long after that. We still need to get the dishwasher, microwave, tile, sink and faucet. Ok that's a lot, we need to get moving. It will be our fault when this takes forever to finish.

2 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Gummy Bear...I love it!

Becky Le Cochon said...

Hiya Mama Bear.....How's you and baby Bear doing?