Friday, December 28, 2007

Eh

That's about it, eh. Only 2 follicles and they were small, poor blood work results (estrogen - 62, progesterone - 1, LH - 9.3). A mature follicle should be at least 18mm with a corresponding estrogen level of 200-600. I am really scared that this cycle isn't going to work and I am never going to ovulate. I do go back Monday morning at 8:15 for another check but that is only 3 days away. If follicles grow 1-3mm/day then it is possible (barely) to have a mature follicle but more than likely it wont be. I wish there was something I could do to help but this is a waiting game. This process is a constant cycle of waiting. Waiting for your period, waiting for monitoring, waiting for results, waiting for more monitoring (if necessary), waiting for your period (or BFP), lather, rinse, repeat. I think I need some retail therapy. A new pair of skinny jeans for my new uggs would be perfect. If only I could fit into skinny jeans. I think I am going to set a little goal for myself. I am going to try 7lb increments. I think 10lbs is too much but 5 wont show enough of a result. Every 7 lbs I will reward myself with something and the first 7 will be skinny jeans. Maybe the next 7 will be an adorable bathing suit by Jessica Simpson that I saw on The View this morning, we'll see. Funny, I say this but really I hope that I start gaining weight and really have no intentions of losing weight. I need to though. I will just start being healthier and maybe exercise some and see how things go.

Dinner tonight at Ooka probably isnt going to help so maybe I will start tomorrow :)

No comments: