Friday, December 28, 2007

First CD12 Monitoring

So I guess the good news is that they really get you in and out of there. I hadnt even sat down in the waiting room and they took me back for blood work. Then I flipped through a magazine for a few minutes and they took me back for the ultrasound. I spent approx 5 minutes in there (I didnt even wait more than 3 minutes all undressed and half naked on the table) and I was done. So the results as of now are that the doctor is a little disappointed that follicles are on the small side, a 12mm on lefty and smaller on the right side. I glanced at the screen when he measured my lining and it was a little above 7mm so I think that is pretty good. He said they will call me this afternoon and let me know when to come back based on my blood work results. He also wants us to BD the night before or morning of our next appointment so he can evaluate my CM, I have a feeling it is not optimal but we'll see. So hopefully Monday we'll get better news. As an aside, since it doesnt really matter with my monitoring, I did get Fertile Day 1 on the OvWatch this morning which I think lines up with the results of my u/s as long as my follicles continue to grow so that is semi-encouraging.

In other news, the adjuster came out to look at my car yesterday and is sending a check in the mail. They said my car should be fixed by the end of next week, YAY!

No comments: