Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to work

So today was my first day back to work since Dec 23. It was not fun. I cant wait to stop working... seriously. I wish I had a job I loved and was passionate about but unfortunately I decided to go for the money, which is nice and I can't complain about, but it doesnt make it any easier to wake up in the morning and go to work. My friend at work is about 12 weeks pregnant and I am thrilled for her, she had a miscarriage last January and it took them almost a year to get pregnant again (I think they were trying for about 9 months). She is still so scared which worries me. I am so much more of a worrier than she is so if she is still scared, I am going to be a mess when I get pregnant again. I just want to enjoy every minute of my pregnancy and not worry until there is a reason to worry but obviously that is not possible. So I will just try my hardest. I think if I didnt have to work that would make it easier (hint hint).

Did I talk about my trigger yet? I dont think I did... I had my first trigger last night! Yay! My aunt gave it to me because I knew I would be too chicken. I am a baby with needles which is kind of funny considering over the last year I have had about a million needles. I am fine if I don't look at it but obviously if I am giving it to myself I will have to watch. Hopefully this was a one time thing and I wont need anymore needles! I think it is symbolic that my trigger was on 1/1/08, it is the first day of the new year and the first day of this new phase in my life (being pregnancy). I should ovulate tomorrow and then on Sunday I start 200mg of prometrium. I have decided that I am only going to chart to confirm ovulation and then stop for the rest of the 2ww. It will just make me crazy, and I will be crazy anyway so I dont need anymore craziness. Bring on the 2ww!!

No comments: