Thursday, January 3, 2008

O Day

So today is supposed to be ovulation day (to be confirmed by a temp spike tomorrow). We have done everything we could to make this work considering B didn't get home until 3am last night, we are devoted to the cause. One last time tonight for good measure (hopefully earlier than 3am) and the rest is out of our hands. I am thinking about eating some pineapple core over the next 5 days or just drinking a lot of pineapple juice. I dont like pineapple so this is going to be fun, again, devoted to the cause. If pineapple will get me pregnant, I am going to ingest it!!! This morning I didnt have time to take my meds before I left for work so I packed them all up in a little baggy and brought them with me. I look like a 70 year old woman with all of the freaking pills I am taking! PLUS it is only going to increase starting Sunday - I will be adding 2 more to my daily intake, bringing the total up to 8 if I am still taking the cold medicine.

I am considering torturing myself by going to see Juno. It is a movie about a teenage girl that gets pregnant and the baby is adopted. From what I have heard, it is a rough viewing for the infertiles. This only made me want to see it more. I think I enjoy torturing myself. Or maybe I am looking for a cathartic outlet. Not sure which. I will probably wait until it is on OnDemand so I can sob in the privacy of my own home. I hate when you are at the movies and the lights turn on and you have turned into a raccoon.

PS I bought 4 $Tree pg tests to test out my trigger. I will wait until 5 or 6 dpt to start testing so I dont waste too many. Hopefully the first one will be negative and I can start my obsessive actual testing soon after. Ok so 4 dpo might be a little early but what about 6?? :) I am working on waiting until the full 14.... haha.

No comments: