Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CD1

Well we are starting over again. I continued spotting, my temp was down the entire time and now it is 5 days later and AF is here. I was upset about it on Monday but I am ok today. Monday I was questioning whether I could do it again and today I am ready to get started again. I am waiting for a call from the REs office to let me know what we are going to do this cycle and we will go from there. Medicated cycles are a little better than regular cycles because there is always something new happening so you arent waiting that long between events. I imagine I will be starting clomid on Saturday so only a few days until I get to do something that could bring me a step closer to having a baby. I will update when I find out what the plan is going to be.

Cycle Reflection:
1 - I am a bitch on clomid
2 - I get hot flashes on clomid
3 - My LP was weak (low temps, spotting) which concerns me and I think I want a higher dose of progesterone
4 - I would like a higher dose of clomid so there is an opportunity for 2 mature follicles and/or the follicle(s) will be mature earlier
5 - I would like to have some testing done to make sure there are no other problems. Just CD3 b/w for me and a SA and maybe b/w for B. We thought my thyroid was the only issue and apparently it's not so I want to make sure there arent any other issues that can be corrected/planned around.
6 - I am going to start the infertility diet. I think it pertains to me and it is probably one of the only things that I can do to help. Plus, I could stand to lose a pound or twenty.

That's all for now. I knew I wasnt going to be that first-clomid-cycle-BFP story.

No comments: