Thursday, January 17, 2008

CD2

The doctors office called yesterday but both doctors were out of the office so they said they would call me today. How considerate! Any other doctors office just wouldnt have called, this is amazing. So anyway, they called today. I am going to up my clomid dose to 100mg which was expected and everything else is going to stay the same. I go in tomorrow for CD3 blood work just to check things out and make sure there is nothing we are missing. They will give me my scripts for the cycle and then Saturday I start clomid again. My CD12 monitoring will be on Sunday, Jan 27 at 8:30am. Unfortunately, this means that I had to cancel my pampered chef demonstration that I was going to have that morning. Since I will probably be working on Saturday I am not going to have time to clean the house and make food and everything. It will just be easier. Plus I will most likely be a teensy bit cranky at this point in my cycle and if the u/s and b/w don't go well then I will probably be more than a teensy bit cranky. So really I am saving people and protecting friendships this way. Here we go cycle #2. I hate to say it but I am not optimistic for this cycle. I just dont think this is going to work. I am predicting thin lining or no CM. I think I am going to take mucinex this cycle to help with the CM. Evening primrose oil didnt do enough last cycle so I need to step it up.

No comments: