Friday, October 3, 2008

32w6d

Tomorrow is 33 weeks, I am so thrilled we are here and kind of surprised we made it this far. I had an NST this morning. They were planned before the PTL for my thyroid, I will have them weekly. Baby was sleepy in the beginning but after a few pieces of chocolate he behaved and everything looked good. I had some contractions while I was there too. I havent been paying attention to how often I have contractions because there is no need at this point unless they become more intense, during the NST they were every 6-10 minutes, no cause to get excited yet.

So I am now stuck in the house until Thursday when I have my next doctors appointment unless I decide to take another trip to the hospital. For the last 10 days the only 2 places I have been are home and the hospital. My only planned outings next week are to the doctors (which is in the medical building attached to the hospital) and another NST on Friday (which is in the hospital) So it looks like home and hospital will be the only places I go until my shower next Saturday which is at my moms. Cant a girl go to Target? What about in one of those motorized scooters??

No comments: