Friday, October 17, 2008

34w6d

I'm back! No, I didnt have the baby, I was just lazy. My shower was so great! We got just about everything from our registry, I cant believe it. Everyone was so generous and my mom did a great job. I will have to get my mom to send me pictures so I can post them.

Since then, we've washed all of the baby clothes (and there are a lot of them!) and put them away. We also washed the bedding and have that on the crib. I have a pile of returns since I got a lot of duplicates so we will be able to buy the rest of the things that we need. I am hoping to get everything else put together/put away/organized this weekend.

I had my NST this morning. Luckily the baby was in a very playful mood so he passed easily and we were out of there pretty quickly. No real changes, still having contractions although they seem to be worse at night and often wake me up. Once I get up in the morning they slow down. I'm guessing he will be here around Halloween, what is your guess?

2 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Well I'm glad you still hanging in there lady.... Now i hope you got a new camera of something becuas eyou need to post more pics. Like of the baby's room and btw...what are we naming him?

Michele said...

Cute! A halloween baby! Think of the fun birthday parties you could have for him! (And you can tell him the world celebrates with him!)