Wednesday, October 8, 2008

33w4d

So Tuesday came and went and there was no trip to the hospital! Contractions are a little more frequent but still dont hurt. Yesterday was a rough day, I think I was just bored and bed rest is finally getting to me. Today I want to try to do more instead of sitting on the computer and watching tv but so far I havent.

Right now I would love me a chai latte and slice of pumpkin loaf from Starbucks. Unfortunately, no driving privileges. I wish they delivered. Anyone want to bring me some?? :) Maybe I will send my sister when she gets home from school, she has nothing better to do I'm sure.

I'll update you after my OB appt tomorrow and NST on Friday. Can't wait til Saturday!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sorry you are having a rough time on bedrest -- I can't imagine. :( Could someone teach you to knit or crochet? You could make some really cute baby stuff. Or maybe you could get your birth invitation envelopes and start addressing them? I know some companies will send you the envelopes early. Good luck keeping busy, honey!

Anonymous said...

When I was on bedrest with Sophia, I think I saw every program the History Channel had to offer, and read most of the books I'd wanted to catch up on! Good luck keeping busy!