Friday, October 10, 2008

33w6d

Tomorrow is a big day! 34 weeks and my shower!

Yesterday I had my OB appt. I lost 2 lbs which is awesome because I gained so much at my last appointment so losing a few pounds means it was probably fluid and not just ice cream. I dont know what my bp was but nothing for the doctor to be concerned about. We saw Dr. T and we both agreed that we really like her. She let B find the heartbeat with the doppler, I didnt realize that he had never done it before even though we have one. He was able to find it though! She said that I will come off bed rest and procardia at 36 weeks. My next appt is scheduled for 35w5d.

Also yesterday, my aunt brought over dinner for us and a huge container of apple crisp - mmmm! Her neighbor, who is a good friend of the family, called her yesterday asking how to get to my house, she had made dinner for us too! How lucky are we? So we had one dinner last night - tilapia stuffed with asparagus and spinach - and the other tonight - chicken, noodles and carrots with biscuits and gravy. Apple crisp both nights!

This morning was my second NST and he almost failed. It took the full hour and a bag of m&ms for him to get his 2 movements with accelerations in. I was getting a little worried, I dont know what happens if he fails. By the time we were finished with that I was exhausted, I am not used to that much activity, so we came home and I relaxed for a little and then went out for my mani/pedi. It was heaven. The woman was really great at massaging my legs and feet. Sometimes you get people who are kind of skimpy with that part but she was fabulous and I needed it! So now I am all ready for my shower tomorrow! I am still not checking my registry so it will be a surprise though I am so tempted. The weather is going to be perfect too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your shower was great! And I'm glad the little one passed his NST! How scared you must have been!

Best wishes for a wonderful last few weeks!

Becky Le Cochon said...

OK NO WORD FROM YOU IN A FEW DAYS...IS THT A GOOD THING? DID U POP???