Wednesday, March 19, 2008

4w4d

Update: I recovered from my panic-induced state and am feeling very optimistic again. There have been a few things that led to this new found calm. First, my boobs keep growing, they are ginormous now and they hurt!! Second, I am sick. No puking yet but I dont feel right at all and am constantly eating to try to quell it. Third, I have no reason to think that there is anything wrong. My ultrasound is only 2 days away, I can make it. What I may not be able to do is take my prenatal vitamins anymore. I gag and one of these times they might not stay down. Darn floating fishy vitamins. Eww, just thinking about them makes me want to gag. Also, I made a mental note last night that eating past full is not a good idea, I almost lost that too and then I was sick for the rest of the night so I slept. I have found that I am incredibly thirsty recently, especially in the morning. I usually eat dry cereal on the way to work and over the past couple of days I could have killed for something to drink. At least that keeps me drinking water which I was not good at before. I am so excited about this pregnancy, I cant wait to see those little poppy seeds on the ultrasound screen. Ooo, I keep making reference to there being more than one, I wonder why. There is most likely only one on there. I just want to see one little poppy seed in the perfect spot.

4 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

poops seed....hehehe

Becky Le Cochon said...

hahahah.....You are so right!
I like "Please try Again Later" much better!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Try taking your vitamin at night before you go to bed. Then you'll be asleep when the yucky feeling kicks in. If this doesn't work, two Flinstone vitamins are supposed to be adaquate.

Becky Le Cochon said...

Oh Lis, It's ok. We will have babies that are a few weeks apart i guess....hehehe