Sunday, March 2, 2008

IUI #2 - DONE!




I had my second of 2 IUIs yesterday morning. The cramping was way more intense than the others have been, it went all the way down my leg. And then while I was in pain the RE asked if B wanted to do the insemination. So B actually inseminated me! That was kind of neat except that I was in pain so I just wanted it to be over rather that waiting for him to get up and over there and the RE to show him how to do it. Anyway, it only took a minute or so and then it was done. Our count was down a little to 60 million with 80% motility but still good. So now we wait. I am going to do the pomegranate and pineapple thing just because it is the only think I can do to help but besides that I am going to try to keep myself busy with kitchen stuff.

We went to the kitchen design place yesterday to work on our kitchen layout. We ended up doing 2 layouts to try to maximize the space but ended up going with our original plan because I didnt think the second was as functional even though it did give us more base cabinet space. So after 3 1/2 hours, we decided on a layout, chose cabinets, countertops, a sink, a faucet and hardware. We spent so much time on the layout that I felt a little rushed choosing the actual components so I might go back and browse around to make sure everything is what I want. Also, we might be tweaking the layout just a tad. He gave us 3-D images of the kitchen layout and I have been labeling what we will use the different areas for to make sure that we have everything we need and there is no wasted space. Luckily there is a lot to do for the kitchen so it will keep me occupied during this 2ww. And if you are interested, my cabinets and counters are above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so neat that they let B do the insemination! Maybe that will be just the trick you need! Sounds like the kitchen is coming together great and you're staying busy. I really hope this is it for you!!

Becky Le Cochon said...

Hey Lis,
How's the TWW treating you?