Wednesday, March 12, 2008

IUI #2 - 11dpiui

Umm... sooo... I think I got a BFP. I mean I know the test was positive, it was obviously positive, took all of 15 seconds for those 2 pink lines to show up. I am just worried that it is leftover trigger. It is 13 days since I took the trigger, it should definitely be out by now but there is always that small chance since I didnt test it out. I called Dr. F's office to see if I can come in before Monday for a beta. I need this confirmed or I might go crazy.

I will write more later, I am at work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At 11dpiui I think the trigger should be out of your system! Congrats! ~di0607

Anonymous said...

At 11dpiui I think the trigger should be out of your system! Congrats! ~di0607

Becky Le Cochon said...

We are having a BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
oops I meant YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....and it's a boy! heheheh

Ariella said...

You are going to be a MOOOOOMMY!!! There is no way that 13dptrigger so you are 100% PG!

Becky Le Cochon said...

Did we test again today and was it darker????