Friday, March 7, 2008

IUI #2 - 6dpiui

I am sleepy... so very, very sleepy. I wonder how I make it through the day without falling asleep at my desk. I am clumsy because my reflexes are slowed. It is altogether bad. I am blaming the prometrium. I have taken it the last 2 cycles but maybe I already have extra progesterone from the 2 follicles and so the prometrium on top of it is just overwhelming my system. Besides that, nothing really to report. My temp today was nice and high, it was the first time I had taken it all cycle but 98.48 is on the higher side of normal post-O temps. Again, I attribute this to 2 follicles plus the supplement. I have been a little crampy occasionally but nothing too bad. Lots of CM unlike last cycle. All good things but they dont necessarily mean anything. On a probably unrelated note, I am bruising like crazy! I have all kinds of nasty random bruises showing up. I dont remember getting hurt but I must have hit something and I am just extra sensitive right now. It is most likely because of the aspirin I have been taking, maybe I should cut back on that. People are going to think that I'm abused. I was considering testing out my trigger starting today but I didnt have any dollar store tests and I havent had the energy to go out and get any so I am going to wait until at least 12dpiui, hopefully 14dpiui, to pee with a purpose, as my blog friend Gia put it.

In other news, I though that the one year anniversary of my first BFP was this weekend but it turns out it was last week (I was not going by date but by an annual event that happened to coincide). I think I'm glad that I missed it, no need to dwell. I cant believe it has been a year and I am still in the same place. No closer to having a baby. A BFP this cycle would really mean a lot (not like it wouldnt any other cycle, but you know what I mean).

Kitchen update: I got an email from the counter manufacture saying the sample that I ordered was discontinued. Awesome. So I guess I need to pick new counters. I have been looking at tile and flooring but nothing has wow'ed me yet. I will keep looking. I want to wait until I have samples so I can see everything together. We are going tomorrow to finalize the cabinet layout and place our official order. I am excited to get this process started!!! I will update with our new counter choice when we finally make a decision.

1 comment:

Becky Le Cochon said...

hehehe i feel you on the sleepiness..
i have never taken oral progest, this is my first time. But if last night was an indication to what the next few days to a week would be like...I LIKE IT!!!!;-)
lol....I know all to well the "JOY" of redoing a kitchen.....hang in there the end result will take your breath away!