Tuesday, March 11, 2008

IUI #2 - 10dpiui

Hmm... how am I feeling? Conflicted I think is a good answer. I was so confident and now I am feeling a little more unsure. It is almost like I am confident that it worked and confident that it didnt all at the same time. I dont think I will be surprised by either outcome. I am not feeling that urge to test that usually comes around this time. Can I hold out until Saturday? I am going to try. I think I will at least wait until Friday.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that I was full-term and I could make out the outline of a foot poking out so I was touching it. All of a sudden, it just kind of popped through, not gross, it was just in my hand. Then the rest of the baby came out. We drove to the hospital and I told them that the cord was still attached. I later wondered why we didnt call an ambulance. It was a girl and we named her Amelia, which is our top girl name. I was very concerned about getting the birth announcements out right away, I even saw what they looked like. I could feel the foot in my hand, it was so real. I looked in the mirror and saw my big baby belly (not unsimilar to my current not-baby-but-fat belly). Does this mean something? Probably not but it was interesting, I dont remember having many dreams like that. Here's hoping it was a look into what's to come (although maybe the birth could go a little differently).

Let's score the 2ww to see what my chances are. My temp was high but then went down yesterday. It went back up today but not as high as it had been (-1). I dont feel any different, not more gassy, extra sensitive boobs, nauseous, nothing (-1). My boobs did get pretty big (+1)but it seemed like last cycle they never really shrunk back down so maybe it is just because of that (-1, net to 0). The due date would be perfect to keep with family tradition (+1). This was the best cycle I've had so far, big mature follie plus the possibility for a second, thick lining, good numbers for the IUI (+1). So when I add that all up I get.... 0. No indication either way. Awesome. I guess I just have to wait 4 more days to find out.

In kitchen news, I am still frustrated with the tile search. I dont know where to go to find glass tile. UGH! I am starting to feel pressure to make a decision because if I have to order it and it takes a week or more to come in then I need to order soon. We are also going to have to start packing up the kitchen and dining room leaving only necessities behind. It is going to be a few weeks of eating out and microwave meals I guess!

No comments: