Friday, March 28, 2008

5w6d

I cant believe it, we saw the heartbeat today. It was amazing. I really didnt think we were going to see it. At first I didnt see anything and for a second I thought, this is it, it's over. But then he moved the wand over a little and there it was! The fetal pole was measuring perfectly too. Dr. F said next week we should be able to hear it, it was too early this time since it had most likely just started beating. I cant believe it is there and this is actually happening! The u/s picture isnt great so I wont scan it in, something is off with the contrast but I will never forget what that little pulsing bulge looked like! I am in heaven! And to make the day even better, I got a prescription for Zofran to help with the nausea! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Oh Lisa, I'm so happy for you guys!!!! I hope you are getting all this on tape woman!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Good news for both of us today.