Wednesday, March 26, 2008

5w4d

Ok, this is getting out of control. 4 times by lunch is too many. I cant even stay in a freaking meeting without having to run out to the bathroom. I love this baby and if this was a guarantee that everything was fine, I think I would be able to handle it a little better but it's not. I can be this sick and still not end up with a baby and I think that is what is making this hard. I am not going to go through all of this for nothing. I still think the sea-bands are helping, I think it would be a lot worse without them. I am not as dizzy as I had been, just nauseated. I need Friday to get here quick!

1 comment:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Try asking your Dr. for a script for Zofran. When i was preg with teh Trips i had it in the worst way and that is the only thing that helped