Tuesday, March 25, 2008

5w3d

So our cute little poppy is not making this easy for me. I have gone from occasional nausea to constant with dry heaving. I had to go out and get seabands today to help and they did for a while but I took them off because they were uncomfortable and the nausea came back. Luckily, I am home waiting for our new cabinets to be delivered (they were supposed to be here at noon, I am getting concerned that they arent coming) so I can just lounge in comfy clothes but I am trying to get work done and it isnt going very well. I honestly dont know how I am going to work for the next 7 weeks (as I pray that this only lasts for the 1st trimester). As much as I am complaining, I didnt experience this last time so I am taking it as a good sign, hopefully increasing nausea means increasing hcg. I think I'm going to try to finish up a few work things and then take a little nap.

3 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Ok Missy! I think you need to update your journey points and add your BFP!

Becky Le Cochon said...

Check it out!!! I posted footage!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry you're not feeling well, I hope this passes for you. Thanks for all the notes on my blog - i think this is it too. It will be so fun to go through THIS together too! Feel better!